10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY SOPHIE GIRL:
- Your encouraging spirit. You have always expressed yourself through notes and letters. I love this about you! I love reading the emails that you send your friends and that you want to keep up with how they're doing.
- All of the maps that you draw--especially the ones of your 'room designs'.
- The way you look up to your older brother.
- The fact that you don't hold grudges and get over conflicts quickly.
- Your ability to get things done quickly.
- The fact that you are not a perfectionist.
- Your 'eagle eyes' -- you can spot something speedy quick
- That you love Snoopy and the Peanuts -- reminds me of my childhood
- Your new found love of running
- The fact that you've always got something new going--whether it's 'Sophie's Science Lab' or creating cartoon characters or redecorating your room. You are a mover and shaker--always moving on to the next 'great thing' that interests you.
There are so many other things that I love about you, but these are just a few things!
I love you, Soph!