Monday, November 23, 2009

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!


10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY SOPHIE GIRL:

  1. Your encouraging spirit. You have always expressed yourself through notes and letters. I love this about you! I love reading the emails that you send your friends and that you want to keep up with how they're doing.

  2. All of the maps that you draw--especially the ones of your 'room designs'.

  3. The way you look up to your older brother.

  4. The fact that you don't hold grudges and get over conflicts quickly.

  5. Your ability to get things done quickly.

  6. The fact that you are not a perfectionist.

  7. Your 'eagle eyes' -- you can spot something speedy quick

  8. That you love Snoopy and the Peanuts -- reminds me of my childhood

  9. Your new found love of running

  10. The fact that you've always got something new going--whether it's 'Sophie's Science Lab' or creating cartoon characters or redecorating your room. You are a mover and shaker--always moving on to the next 'great thing' that interests you.

There are so many other things that I love about you, but these are just a few things!


I love you, Soph!





No comments: