Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thank You!!!

Over the past three weeks I have been amazed at how BIG our God is! My goal with Team Worldvision was to raise $1,500.00 to bring clean water and food to communities in Africa (particularly Zambia), thus rescuing them from disease, poverty and death. But God had much BIGGER plans in mind!!! Through the support of many families and friends (YOU!), I raised almost twice that--$2,930! Yippee! I can't even begin to tell you how exciting it began to be each day that the marathon got closer and I would get on to check my First Giving status. Every time the percentage went up, my heart would swell and tears would fill my eyes. And then I would read the sweet comments you left along with your donation and--well, it was just too much! I can't even begin to explain how moving the whole experience was. Every gift, no matter how big or how small, was used to rescue people in dire need! Thank you so very much for responding to this need. It was such a very exciting thing to be a part of and I am praying that the Lord would bless you and continue to move your (and our) hearts for his kingdom! I will be sharing a video soon showing footage of Team Worldvision's trip over to Zambia. Tangible footage of wells being dug--something that could not have happened without your donation!

No comments: