Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thoughts from this week

  • We have went through 100 packets of hot chocolate this week.
  • I have dried ten loads of wet snow clothes
  • Jeremiah wore his 'jamamas' (pajamas) under his snow suit along with his 'treboggan' (tobaggan).
  • Having my husband around this week was AWESOME. Next week will be back to reality.
  • It's really hard to potty train your dog when the snow is taller than he is.
  • Listening to branches crack and fall through the night on Tuesday was scary
  • Being in all week has given me cabin fever--I enjoyed getting out for a change today!
  • I am pretty sure that buying a generator is in our near future
  • Even though the ice has destroyed so many trees (which is TERRIBLE) it has been a beautiful sight to see the ice glistening on the trees
  • it is going to take a really long time to clean up the mess from this ice storm
  • we've enjoyed having our cousins here during the ice storm!

No comments: